Charter: The Washington Watchmakers - Clockmakers Association exists to support and connect watchmakers, clockmakers and horological hobbyists throughout Washington and the Pacific Northwest. We are an all-volunteer, non-profit organization and our strength derives from the diversity, knowledge and experience of our members.
- To provide a source for continuing horological education, including bench courses and the dissemination of manufacturer's technical information.
- To provide a network for the sharing of horological problems and their solutions.
- To have fun with friends and colleagues as we advance our learning in the horological arts.
Membership: WWCA membership is open to anyone interested in clock and/or watch repair. We are a non-profit organization.
Regular Dues: $25 per year. We are on a calendar-year dues cycle. Dues paid in January.
Senior Dues: $10 per year for age 62 and above.
Student Dues: $10 per year for students enrolled in a watch or clock repair program.
Dues may be mailed to the chapter treasurer:
Doug Stuart / Renaissance Watch Repair
15100 SE 38th St
Suite 101 PMB 746
Bellevue, WA 98006
Current Chapter Officers:
- Chapter President: David McConnon
- Chapter Vice-President: Jeff Grieff
- Chapter Secretary: Mark Smith
- Chapter Treasurer: Doug Stuart
Board of Directors:
- John Runciman